Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting extravaganza, bringing together all types of winos to sample new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and sample tasty food pairings amidst a DJ, photobooth, lounge, and more. Catch the second coming of the Riot September 25-26, 2009, on Boston’s Waterfront at the Moakley Courthouse, just five minutes from Downtown Boston.
Highlights of Wine Riot II:
– 250 wines from around the globe
– Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
– Tasty food pairings
– Chief Wino Help Desk, for strategic conquering of the Riot
– Printed guide highlighting all featured wines
– Photobooth, Lounge DJ & MORE
Buy your tickets BEFORE August 9th for only $55 to VIP and $40 to Riot 1 and 2!
Friday, September 25
VIP Night: 7-11 PM
– Free Celebrity Crash Courses
– Free food pairings!
– Only 500 tickets on Sale
– Ticket price: $65 ea.
Saturday, September 26
Riot 1: 1-5 PM – 750 tickets available
Riot 2: 6-10 PM – 1000 tickets available
Two sessions to choose from, each offering:
– Free Crash Course mini-seminars
– Tasty food pairings under $5!
– Ticket price: $45 ea.
More information and ticket sales at http://www.thewineriot.com! Grab a glass and join the Riot!