Grab a glass and join the Riot! Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting. Sample over 250 new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and grab tasty food pairings under $5. Throw in a DJ, photo booth, lounge, and more – this isn’t your parents’ wine tasting. Catch the Riot April 16th and 17th 2010, at Boston’s Center for the Arts in the South End.
Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting extravaganza, bringing together all types of winos to sample new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and sample tasty food pairings amidst a DJ, photobooth, lounge, and more. Catch the second coming of the Riot September 25-26, 2009, on Boston’s Waterfront at the Moakley Courthouse, just five minutes from Downtown Boston.
Highlights of Wine Riot II:
– 250 wines from around the globe
– Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
– Tasty food pairings
– Chief Wino Help Desk, for strategic conquering of the Riot
– Printed guide highlighting all featured wines
– Photobooth, Lounge DJ & MORE
Buy your tickets BEFORE August 9th for only $55 to VIP and $40 to Riot 1 and 2!
Friday, September 25
VIP Night: 7-11 PM
– Free Celebrity Crash Courses
– Free food pairings!
– Only 500 tickets on Sale
– Ticket price: $65 ea.
Saturday, September 26
Riot 1: 1-5 PM – 750 tickets available
Riot 2: 6-10 PM – 1000 tickets available
Two sessions to choose from, each offering:
– Free Crash Course mini-seminars
– Tasty food pairings under $5!
– Ticket price: $45 ea.
More information and ticket sales at http://www.thewineriot.com! Grab a glass and join the Riot!