St. Patrick’s Day
I figure I’ll need a pre-game snack for the Irish Pub Challenge this Saturday. Tickets going fast but we’ll be with Team Barney Fanning’s. One of the few times I “cook” annually is for the St. Patrick’s Day Pudding Shots.
1 small box of INSTANT vanilla pudding
3/4 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Vodka
1/2 Cup Creme de Menthe
8 oz Cool Whip
Our good friends over at the Irish Pub Challenge have their huge St. Patrick’s Crawl this weekend. Crawl In Boston will be representing Team Barney Fanning’s.
Drinko de Mayo is on 5/3/13 – Early bird tickets are now on sale for just $12.00. Ticket includes $3 or less drink specials at all the bars, Sombrero, Sunglasses, Mustache Necklace, Koozie and Photo Booth.
Alpha In Boston is our alphabet based happy hour / bar crawl. More info here on that. Tomorrow we head to Dillon’s.
The Pirate Crawl takes place on 6/14/13. Tickets for this are also on sale now.
The Irish Pub Challenge is tomorrow! See you then!
Tickets for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bar Crawl are available here. This event takes place on April 20th and is on pace to sell out.
The 4th Annual Irish Pub Challenge is TODAY!
Looking forward to seeing you soon. Registration begins at 10:00.
For those of you who registered under “Team Crawl In Boston” or “Four Green Fields”
1) You will register at FOUR GREEN FIELDS between 10am – 12pm.
2) You may check in as late as 4pm if necessary.
3) Official maps and final schedules will be available at registration.
4) Bring your ticket or have it available on your smartphone.
5) Bring your ID! You will be carded at each pub.
6) Each pub has the right to refuse entry at their discretion.
7) Pace yourself… it’s a marathon, not a sprint!
8) Be safe and have fun!
Thanks for attending the Valentine’s Crawl this past weekend. It was our 2nd biggest turnout of the year. Hope you had a fantastic time and that we’ll be seeing you again soon. Here are some pictures we took during the Valentine’s Crawl
Here’s what we have coming up next
1. Please join us again for Brahmin Social Sunday . We’re bringing brunch day parties to Boston. It’s an unique experience that you won’t want to miss. On March 4th, we’ll be featuring a very special guest as Mickey Mouse (in the house) will be making a trip from Disney to join us.
2. Once again we’ve teamed up with Tenon Tours for their St. Patrick’s Day event on March 10th. Tickets on sale now. You don’t want to wait too long on these. There are only a set amount and once they’re gone, they’re gone. Don’t forget to select “Team Crawl In Boston” Registration will be at Four Green Fields. We’ll be the only team giving away koozies for all our registered guests. We also have a hotel deal. Get a room at the Millennium for $269 per night.
3. And Putt In Boston is coming back. Registration is now open for our Spring 2012 season which begins in April.
Thanks and hope to see you soon. Cheers!