st. paddy’s day
10 days to go until the Lucky Leprechaun Lap! Get your tickets soon as they’re getting scarce.
Last night we were contacted about possibly hosting a “Friends” trivia night. After gauging your interest on social media last night, we will be doing it for sure. Details to come soon.
The Pirate Crawl / Booze cruise tickets in June are available now
We’re very much looking forward to seeing you tonight. Our first Harry Potter trivia night was a blast and we’re happy to have new and returning teams for this one.
We do have a few points of order to make sure the night goes smoothly
- If you are driving, the bar will validate parking at the Parcel 7 Garage. It’s Located above the Haymarket T station. It’s $3.00 for 3 hours. Your bartender or waitress will be able to validate.
- Last time it was standing room only even though the bar was private just for us. This time we’ve made it a bit easier to ensure that everyone has a seat. You can register once you enter the bar, we will be on the left with your giveaways (koozies and ties). The bar has all your team names and they’re reserving tables so just look for a note on a table or bar with your team name on it.
- The bar will have their full menu available if you’re looking also to have dinner.
- We’ve had a ton of interest about doing this again. Currently we’re planning on having another Harry Potter Trivia Night on April 26th. It falls on a Tuesday this time. This will probably be our final one for a bit. I believe that we have 7 slots left
See you in a few hours
CHEERS & BUTTERBEERS!
Calling all Leprechauns!
Please join Crawl in Boston on March 12th to lap the Faneuil Hall area as we introduce The Lucky Leprechaun Lap!
St. Patrick’s Day parties will be happening all month so why not join ours as well? There are a few other bar crawls the same day so we’re going to have very limited tickets. But we’ve carved out a schedule that we believe will work great. No worries about waiting in line outside or 45 minutes for a beer.
Tickets to Lucky Leprechaun Lap begin at $15.
You will always get tons of bang for your buck with Crawl In Boston.
Your ticket price will include
Leprechaun Hat with Beard
Shamrock Shutter Glasses
Limbo Contest with prizes for winners
No Covers at Scheduled Bars
Pictures from Valentine Gras are posted here
They can also be found on Facebook for tagging
Harry Potter Trivia Night on March 2nd is sold out. We’ll be back on Tuesday April 26th.
Our friends at S3 Boston are doing a St. Patrick’s Day themed crawl: Green Eggs and Hammered on March 19th
Pirate Crawl tickets now on sale. Early bird already sold out. Our awesome booze cruise/bar crawl.
This year Crawl In Boston will be joining our friends at Tenon Tours for their 2011 St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl. Tenon Tours throws the premier St. Patty’s Day Crawl in New England and we’re super excited for their 3rd annual event.
You and thousands of your closest friends will meet up to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Saturday, March 12th, 2011. We’ve teamed up with the area’s best Irish pubs to bring you an event that has been ranked as one of the Top 10 things to do in Boston for St. Patrick’s Day by Boston.com.
Date: Saturday, March 12th, 2011
Time: 12pm – 12am
Registration: 10:00am – 12:00pm
As in years past, we’ll have two “teams” during the crawl. This year, we’re going to have 10-20 pubs with each team representing a different pub, so sign up early to ensure you’re on your favorite pub team! Team capacity is limited.
Past pubs have included: Ned Devine’s, The Harp, Kitty O’Shea’s, McFadden’s, Jose McIntyre’s, Dooley’s, An Tain, Trinity, Black Rose, The Purple Shamrock, Hennessy’s, Paddy O’s, Clark’s, and more!
Bostonians sure know how to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. You will certainly want to get in on this event. It only costs $25 (which pretty much saves you from the cover charges and lines alone). But you get so much more…
- No Cover Charges at Scheduled Locations
- Your Official Pub Challenge T-Shirt (Collector’s Edition)
- Your Official Pub Challenge Pub Cup
- Free Shamrock Beads, Paddy Hats, and other free swag (limited quantities)
- Your Official Pub Crawl Map
- A chance to Win a Free Flight to Ireland (1 per participating pub!)
- $100 off a future trip to Ireland!
We’ve teamed up with the historic Omni Parker House to offer a special 25% off weekend rate of just $129 per night (+ applicable taxes), exclusively for Pub Challenge participants. Click Here to take advantage of this limited time offer!